Murphy's technology laws
- If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then
the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization.
- An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less until he knows absolutely everything about nothing.
- A failure will not appear till a unit has passed final inspection.
- A computer makes as many mistakes in two seconds as 20 men working 20 years make.
- When all else fails, read the instructions.
0said thank you for this page
|Liked this article? Bookmark/share it with others:||Didn't like the article, found a mistake or just want to express your own opinion? Post a comment!|